Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wow! It's been a while!

Wow! It feels like ages since I've sat down and added an entry. We have all been busy w/ getting a niece married and helping a sister in law to settle in to her new roll as a missionary. What a busy summer! Now we are settled back into school and the routine is coming along nicely. I love having a routine. I feel like we get so much more accomplished.
On a personal note, the LORD has been taking me through some learning times. Please keep me in your prayers. My shoulder and elbow have been acting up, very stiff and sore, and I am not sure what to do. James is thinking about sending me back to the States for some exams. I am not real excited about that. Pray for wisdom to know what to do, and a willing (read submissive) spirit to obey and DO it. :D
I must go and see about lunch now, I hope to be a little more faithful with the writing in the coming months.
Lisa

2 comments:

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

So glad to see your blog show up on my google reader! Sounds like y'all are doing well. Continue to be in our prayers.

Darleen Creath & Family

Chuck said...

Hey there Lisa, its been awhile since I have removed myself from facebook and I was surprised when I saw you showed up on my blog. Hope all is well with you and your family.