Saturday, July 26, 2008

Facebook


We discovered the world of facebook last night! The www is truly an amazing discovery. Where will I ever find the time to keep up with all of this?!?! The girls are joining today and are excited about that. We are working on scheduling time for everyone on the computer. We have two at the moment so it is okay............ We need a cyber cafe!

I printed off the rest of the NGJ coloring sheets, YAY!! The Sunday School children (as well as my own) love those pictures to color every Sunday. We are working on the translation so we will have it in Portuguese.

Incidentally, I saw that there are new herb lessons available also. I am going to get those printed off a.s.a.p. as well. They are so helpful and informative. We even use them as part of our "curriculum" for school.

We have a terrible time with dust! I am learning how to keep our house more dust free. (A great difficultly when we have no rain for 4-5 months!) I just recently learned that Eucalyptus oil gets rid of dust mites! Here are the three steps:
Add a generous amount to your washer with your regular laundry soap when you wash the bedding, spray a mixture of eucalyptus oil and water on your pillows and let dry in the sun, and wipe the matresses down with the same mixture on a towel. Watch out dust mites, here I come! We are going to put this to practice Monday! No more sneezing! ( I hope) We will let you know the outcome in a couple of days.

Kaira saved my post tonight! I could not for the life of me figure out how to get it out of the draft file.......... THANK YOU, Kaira! I have been so blessed by my cyber friends. Can't wait to meet some/all of you on furlough.

Have a blessed night!
Lisa

No comments: