Thursday, July 24, 2008



Well, I finally figured out how to let you all comment and I got a play list up! This whole blogging thing takes some time and commitment!! I am not sure how often I will be able to update. But we are going to give it a shot.

My niece got married Friday! The first grandchild's wedding and all that....... I THOUGHT I was doing okay not being able to be there BUT, when I called to see if everyone was getting there safely and to pass our congrats along....... I started crying! Not expected at all. I wasn't necessarily sad, just chatting along with my Mom and all of a sudden I couldn't talk. She said, "Are you still there?" It just hit me all at once, I guess. It was a beautiful wedding and I will be getting pics soon. We are not planning on taking a furlough for another year. So maybe I will have another great niece or nephew to meet! We will have our first on the MAN's side this Oct. How exciting the birth of a new baby is!

The lasagna last night was WONDERFUL! We decided to do it again because the In-laws were craving Italian and were disappointed to have missed it! We didn't call and invite them because Grandma (mil) had told us they were cleansing. So, we got to have Italian two nights in a row. YUM!

Whiterock is inspiring me to cleanse! I am keeping up on her progress on her blog. Awesome job WR!

Have a great day all! Post more later.
Lisa

2 comments:

Whiterock said...

I'm still cleansing, BTW. I just stopped blogging about it. I thought it was probably boring. I also didn't want to cross the line into TMI, and I'm not well known for knowing where that line is! LOL! I didn't know there were people actually keeping up with it... I guess I ought to post an update, then.

WR

amazonmama said...

Thanks WR for commenting! You are my first! I am a pretty boring blogger........... I will try to get more interesting I promise! The lights are flickering, I think we are going to lose power this evening.
Have a good one!
Lisa