Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More Shower Pics.....

As you can see our theme colors were orange and green. As I have blogged before, we are not doing so hot financially right now. I only say that to testify to you how great our God is! We were offered a bunch of decorations................only one problem, they were lilac! The Bride-to-be is the sweetest most cooperative thing you ever will meet. She is the third of 4 sisters! She knows all about hand me downs. When we talked about the $$ and what had been offered her attitude was so sweet and she so gratefully accepted whatever folks could do. We just couldn't go and get what I wanted to make it a lovely "peas and carrots" shower. (Her favorite colors are green and orange.) So I approached her Mom and asked if we could go and look at crate paper. I asked my husband if he could give me anything to help with the shower. Now usually when having something like this it is not uncommon to spend R$100 - R$200 on the decorations. Well, my MAN gave me R$40 and said that would have to do. We got to the decoration store and wouldn't you know it they had the exact shades of everything we wanted! We figured how much of everything we would need and would you believe it came to R$66!! Well, you remember that the MAN gave me R$40? I FOUND R$10 in my purse!! And the Mother of the Bride was able to kick in the R$16. So there you have it! God gave us the desires of our hearts and we didn't spend an arm and a leg to get it!

Here are some more pics of Edileusa with her sisters and Mother.






And here is one UNINVITED guest!














My Husband assures me that she came through the window above the sink in the Seminary and NOT from the drain! I will believe, I will believe...................

Dear Son, James V, killed it and burned it just for the thrill!

No comments: